The designations employed and the presentation of the material in this website do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (the OPCW) concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area or of its authorities or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
Terms and Conditions of Use for the ieper100.org Website
The OPCW maintains the ieper100.org website (the Site) to enhance public access to information about the Battle of Ieper in Belgium and the centenary of the first large-scale use of chemical weapons at Ieper during World War I. We attempt to keep this information timely and accurate and any errors brought to our attention will be corrected as soon as possible. The OPCW cannot, however, guarantee that all information or data on this Site is correct. Therefore, the OPCW accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information or data on this Site. Access to, and use of, this Site is provided by the OPCW subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The OPCW hereby disclaims any liability or responsibility arising from the use of information or data contained at this Site, including any inappropriate, improper or fraudulent use of information or data provided to users.
- The OPCW, members of its staff, its contractors and its employees shall not be liable for any financial or other consequences whatsoever, arising from the use of information or data contained at this Site, including the inappropriate, improper or fraudulent use of such information or data.
- Information or data contained at this Site shall not be reproduced or used for commercial purposes.
- The OPCW provides to users of this Site information which the OPCW deems, on the basis of its own criteria and in its sole and complete discretion, to be appropriate for disclosure.
- Information or data provided sometimes refers to external websites over which the OPCW has no control and in respect of which it disclaims all liability.
- The consultation and/or use of this Site shall automatically constitute full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
By accessing this website, certain information about the user, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, navigation through the website, the time spent, along with other similar information, may be stored. These will not specifically identify the user. The information will be used internally only for website traffic analysis. If the user provides unique identifying information, such as name, address and other information on forms stored on this website, such information will be used only for statistical purposes and will not be published for general access. The OPCW, however, assumes no responsibility for the security of this information.