As you’ve just entered the new year 2013, Celcom has already brought in three latest Android smartphones, HTC Butterfly, Samsung Galaxy S III Mini and Sony Xperia Tipo, and bundle them with attractive plans for the customers. It seems if there’s a new phone in town, it’s got to be first on Celcom!
These 3 latest Android smartphones, each for different user segment, are added into the wide range of devices Celcom has to offer. It gives buyers the best smartphone choices paired with the best plans.
HTC Butterfly (as low as RM1,468)
HTC have been doing very well in bringing in their latest smartphones to Malaysia in the shortest time in recent years. Just merely after 1 month after HTC Butterfly’s official launch in Japan, it has finally reached our shores and Celcom is now offering this HTC latest flagship Android smartphone from as low as RM1,468!
HTC Butterfly is labelled as the world’s first full HD smartphone, so you won’t be disappointed with its latest hardware and software:-
- Runs on the latest Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and 1.6 GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 processor.
- It has the world’s first full HD smartphone display, 5” wide.
- With an amazing 8MP camera, you won’t need any other.
- Equipped with Beats Audio to bring music to life.
- 16GB storage with expansion card slot supports microSD memory card (up to 32GB).
Samsung Galaxy S III mini (as low as RM588)
Celcom is currently offering Samsung Galaxy S III Mini at a very affordable price from as low as RM588 making it a good mid-end alternative to its expensive but more powerful sibling Galaxy S III.
Despite Galaxy S III Mini is offered at a cheaper price, it is still running on the latest Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). On the exterior, it has a 4” Super AMOLED display and sports a similar intuitive and elegant design with Galaxy S III. On the inside, it features some quality hardware too :-
- Has a 1GHz dual-core processor.
- Take pictures wherever you go with the 5MP camera.
- Integrated with S Voice, Samsung’s advanced natural language recognition software.
- 8GB storage with expansion card slot supports microSD memory card (up to 32GB).
Sony Xperia Tipo (as low as RM88)
Sony Xperia Tipo is priced as low as RM88 by Celcom, making it the least expensive Android smartphone among these 3 latest devices.
Sony Xperia Tipo has a 3.2” Scratch-Resistant display and weighs only 99.4g, so it suits user who prefers a light and small phone. Below are the highlight of its specifications:-
- It is powered by a 800MHz Snapdragon processor.
- Running on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).
- 3.2MP camera with 4x digital zoom.
- 2.9GB storage with expansion card slot supports microSD memory card (up to 32GB).
Celcom First Plan
Why Celcom First? Here are the top 10 reasons why:
- 3 simple plans with one FLAT RATE for voice & video calls, SMS & MMS.
- Enjoy more to talk with AUTOMATIC SAVINGS on your calls to all networks.
- The FLEXIBILITY to switch between postpaid and prepaid, anytime.
- Payment choice made CONVENIENT for you via reload, online or over the counter.
- EXCLUSIVE & PERSONALISED customer service always ready to assist you.
- NO BILL SHOCKS with your monthly commitment already inclusive of IDD and roaming fees.
- MULTIPLE PLANS for lower, middle or higher usage to suit every mobile need.
- FREE DATA instantly to keep you surfing, chatting and emailing on the go.
- Connect with PEACE OF MIND via real-time updates and notifications on your usage.
- The FASTEST NETWORK in Malaysia that offers superior coverage and quality.